State of the Art Biodiesel Reactors
Burman Bioenergy’s goal is to redefine the worldwide biofuels market through the development of low-cost, fast build modular refineries, which can utilise the sustainable supply of feedstock from the plantations we manage.
The opportunity is to create biodiesel using sustainable and acceptable feedstocks in a low cost process that can be easily expanded through modular add-on expansion. The use of our equipment allows our clients to transition a biodiesel business away from traditional food-grade feedstocks such as Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Rapeseed and Soybean to Jatropha, Millettia and SilverLeaf, through to algae and other sustainable and eco friendly future feedstocks.
7 Major Innovations
- True Continuous Flow Process
- Completely Dry Wash
- No Pre-treatment of Oils
- No Centrifuge
- No 2nd Stage Transesterification process
- Exceeds ASTM Standards and meets European Union Standards
- Minimal Energy Consumption.
- No Emissions – This is an enclosed, explosion proof process, with no waste streams emitted.
- Small Footprint – In comparison to other Biodiesel Plants, the overall footprint is very small.
- No Methanol Stack – Because of the nature of the reaction process, less methanol is required, and no tall methanol stack is needed. This improves the overall environmental permitting, through there being no tall protruding stack, which is seen on most other Biodiesel Refineries.
Modular Design Biodiesel Processors
- Continuous stream biodiesel production from 1,000 Kg per hour up to 16,000 Kg per hour.
- Modular technology, which enables equipment to be delivered in six-months and easily operational in 9-months.
Bio-Oil Power Plants
Burman Bioenergy has a range of highly efficient bio-oil power plants ranging from 250 kW up to 300 MW and more. These power plants are capable of producing reliable, renewable electricity operating on various fuels including crude vegetable oils from our plantations, such as Crude Palm Oil, Jatropha Oil, Millettia Oil and Silver-Leaf Oil to other sources such as natural gas, bio-gases, synthetic gases or diesel fuel.
Demand for these plants is ever increasing with the environmental issues of today and green government incentives together with the higher availability of feedstock from our managed oil plantations.
Highly Efficient Biomass Gasification Units
- It converts a traditional low quality fuel that is inconvenient to use into high quality, convenient, combustible gaseous fuel. Such conversion is at relatively very high efficiencies and results in total convenience and process control.
- Almost all environment pollution associated with biomass use can be eliminated. It is environment-friendly and reduces the threat of global warming.
- Both initial investment and also the cost of energy/ power production are just about the lowest amongst all known alternatives as it is based on locally available resources with reasonable price stability.
- As this is a renewable technology, there are a number of incentives available from the governments. Gasifiers are eligible for Carbon Credits under the Clean Development Mechanism and the rising cost of these credits could make the paybacks for the system much faster.
Advantages of our Gasifier technology
- Our gasifier units make up the highest number of regularly operating gasification installations in the world.
- On-demand after sales service.
- Wide range of gasifier systems in terms of feedstock’s that can be used.
- The Gas from the gasifiers is extremely clean. This is partly because of the gasifier design and also because of the patented cooling and cleaning system.
- The gasifiers have a wide turn down ratio. They can easily run on 50% of rated output. The biomass consumption also proportionately goes down.
New Bio Chemical Plant Technology
Burman Bioenergy has recently developed new advanced Bio Chemical Plant technology which enable the production of high-value Bio Chemicals and Bio Herbicides from plantation feedstock.