Bioenergy and Plantation Consulting Services
Burman Bioenergy can assist companies in achieving the highest yields and financial returns not only by using our high yielding plant genetics but through advanced technology in plantation establishment, crop management, harvesting systems and advanced biofuel production & electricity generation facilities.
Our Bioenergy and Plantation consulting services include:
- Plantation Consulting
- Financial Feasibility study
- Capital, running cost & cashflow projections
- Soil testing and audit
- Site Inspection / Assessment
- Nursery Establishment and Management
- Plantation Establishment and Management (including advanced pruning techniques)
- Advanced plantation pruning / harvesting technology
- Enhancing production in presently poorly producing plantations
- Location and assessment of profitable biofuel investment projects
- Development of biofuel, biomass, and renewable energy strategies
- GPS Directed Mechanical Planting & Mechanical Pruning Harvesting System
Turnkey plantation projects
We can provide turnkey plantation establishment and management services for the production of feedstock for biofuel and / or electricity generation including;
- Full establishment,management and offtake agreements for your own plantation in Australia or your country of preference.
- Provide shareholding opportunity in establishing new plantations in Australia.
- Power Generation opportunities that are based on sustainable renewable energy
We would be pleased to tailor a project to your particular requirements in Australia or your country of preference.
Burman Bioenergy can conduct feasibility studies for companies intending to establish oil plantations and related bioenergy processing facilities.
Our feasibility studies can be used to evaluate the viability of the proposed project for the purposes of capital budgeting and also provide due diligence to obtain finance.
Each feasibility study includes a comprehensive feasibility report outlining:
- Suitability of the proposed plantation site
- Suitability of the proposed crop
- Crop specific plantation management techniques
- Breakdown of costs (operating & capital)
- Breakdown of revenue
- Profitability assessment
- Graphical representations of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Consideration of factors of variability
- Recommendations to improve the yield, thus profitability, of the plantation
Accompanying each report, a financial model is provided that details the following cash flows:
- Monthly Revenue cash flow
- Monthly Cost cash flow
- Monthly Surplus / Deficit cash flow
- Annual Summary of Surplus / Deficit cash flow
As well as specialising in the establishment and management of plantations, Burman Bioenergy is also able to offer a range of services to existing plantations that are not achieving optimal production yields.
At the forefront of this range of services is the use of our proprietary crop specific liquid microbial inoculation which can be injected directly into the root system of established trees, vastly improving both yield and productive life of existing plantations.
This is based on the same crop specific, customised microbial inoculation added at the nursery stage in the establishment of all our highest yielding plantations.
- Injection needle is inserted up to 60cm deep into the soil, close to the roots
- Pulse of air aerates the soil, creating cavities for injecting the liquid microbial inoculation
- The liquid is pumped into a large volume of soil through the cavities
- The microbial fungi begins connecting with the roots and growing a network of fibres which acts as an additional root system, increasing root mass by up to 700 times, delivering more nutrient and moisture to each tree.
A potential increase in production of between 30-40% can be expected.
Just some of the many plantations that can be revitalised through the use of Burman Bioenergy’s proprietary Microbial Inoculation include:
- Black Pepper
- Forestry Trees
- Dragon Fruit
- Jatropha Curcas
- Moringa Oleifera
- Oil Palm
- Papaya(Paw Paw)
- Tea (Camellia)
- Wine Grapes
For more information on how Burman Bioenergy can improve the production and life span of existing plantations…